Essential Requirement for Abstract Submission:
Format for Award and free papers and posters
• Background, Aim and Objectives, methodology, Results and discussion, and then conclusion
• Case reports
• Introduction, case history ( incl management) and conclusion
• Poster abstracts to be sent in word format as in for other abstracts
• Presentation guidelines will be sent later
• Maximum words for abstracts 250 words.
• Spell check to be done by sender themselves.
• To underline presenting author He / she should compulsorily be a registered delegate.( To quote registration no)
• IADVL No and Medical Council Registration No is must.
• Without all these they can’t present and won’t be permitted to present
Except for PGthesis award, all other abstracts should be sent to
Young Dermatology Award
• The age of the Candidate should be less than 40
• The Candidate should not be undergoing any Post Graduate course during the conference & at the time of Application
• The Candidate should highlight his/her academic contribution and other scientific/social achievements • Any award or Contribution to books or any other academic Forums
• Abstract of the above should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org only for scrutiny
• The selected Candidate has to present a paper to the judges during the conference
• The presentation will be for 7 minutes followed by 3 minutes of question session
Poster Presentation Should be of size 1m X 1m and with standard norms.
May 30 PG thesis award
June 15 Award paper
Free paper and poster June 30th